If you're a "Dallasite" y'all know that brunching is the thing to do on Sundays! Brunching is what everyone does on Sundays and if you're not, you'll for sure see others doing it! Dallas has the best brunch places I have ever been to. This truly is a city of brunchin'! Whether you're with your loved ones, watching Sunday football, or your socializing with friends, brunch is where it's at. There's so many delicious brunching places and they all have different atmosphere's. They range from place's where you can study, watch football, relax, eat fantastic food, drink delicious cocktails, and just be with friends. My husband and I always brunch on Sundays! We are either brunching after church or brunching with friends.
I have listed some Ahhh- mazing brunch places below that you have to try if you live in or are visiting the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Y'all, if you haven't tried these places they are MUST-TRY'S in my book!
The picture below is what I ordered at Front Room Tavern. This is the Tavern Salmon bagel with garnish on the side to create your own salmon bagel sandwich. We love their brunch menu because they offer a wide variety of items and delicious flavors. Since we've been there a few times, I've ordered the Tavern bagel (of course) and the vegetable omelette. Colin on the other hand is a little more adventurous when it comes to ordering what he wants- see below on what he ordered!
The picture above is what Colin ordered... can you tell? He ordered the egg sandwich! This delicious sandwich consists of a potato roll, bacon, avocado, scrambled egg, pickled onion, and a side of potato hash. There have been times that Colin ordered this without bacon to make it a vegetarian option. The Front Room is very accommodating to your nutritional needs.
I just couldn't help myself but capture this glorious photo of my husband! He should be a food model! What a natural...
If your mouth is watering looking at these photos, like mine is, then your bound to love Front Room Tavern! If you're wondering where Front Room is, it's located right across the street from The Southern Methodist Church / SMU on Hillcrest St. This restaurant is attached to a boutique hotel, so it's a very nice - but reasonably priced too! The atmosphere is quiet and we never have to wait to be seated. I'm surprised we never have to wait because the food is quit good.
If y'all are wanting to try something new for Sunday brunch, then this is your place! Link to their brunch menu here.
22 BEST Brunch Places!
(None of these are in any specific order... because they are all great or else I wouldn't put them on my list!)
1. Bread Winners Cafe- Uptown Dallas
2. Clutch- Uptown Dallas: Cedar Springs Rd.
3. Cafe Brazil- large selection of locations in the DFW area
4. Front Room Tavern- Highland Park area near SMU
5. Oasis Cafe- Cash ONLY Diner- Off Greenville Ave.
6. Original Market Diner- Uptown Dallas
7. Ellen's Southern Kitchen- Downtown Dallas near West End
8. The Social House- Uptown Dallas & Addison: off Cedar Springs Rd.
9. Common Table- Uptown Dallas: off Cedar Springs Rd.
10. Purple Onion- Downtown Dallas
11. Toulouse Cafe- Off Knox St.
12. HG Sply Co.- Off Greenville Ave.
13. Sissy's Southern Kitchen- Off Henderson St.
14. MAX's Wine Dive- Uptown Dallas & Fort Worth
15. Villo O- Off Knox St.
16. State and Allen Kitchen- Uptown Dallas
17. Mudhen Meat and Greens- Farmer's Market Dallas
18. Americano- Downtown Dallas
19. CBD Provisions- Downtown Dallas
20. Pink Magnolia- Bishop Arts District
21. Whiskey Cake- Plano
22. Company Cafe - Off Greenville Ave.
I hope y'all try some of these awesome places to eat! If you have a favorite place to brunch in the DFW area, comment below - I would love to hear your favorite places!