Starting something fun that will be a monthly share on Styledbysequins.com! That is my top 10 favorite random things of the month. It will be an on going thing of the latest and greatest random things I love. Plus, who knows what it will be each month! This month, I’m excited to share a new round-up today with podcasts, recipes, clothing purchases and more…
- A good moto leather jacket! I love that there are so many different ways you can wear / style it. With dresses, leggings, denim, tied around your waist etc. This moto jacket has almost become like my new cardigans lately. I love layering them over tees. Loving how stretchy and comfy this jacket it. It feels amazing and not restricting like some leather jackets are. this is more of a faux leather stretchy like material. Hard to explain, but just trust me on this one… that’s why it’s number on on this list this month! I ordered a small and I can wear it alone or even over a sweater. It has a good amount of stretch, but I would go with your true size.
2. @kingsdomofsequins – I’ve been following Brittany for a while now haha I love watching her stories they freakin crack me up. Usually at the end of the day I’ll watch her stories and I will just die laughing! she also has the bomb shopable images basically something new everyday. She is a hustler! Definitely give her a follow if you don’t follow already!
3. I have been LOVING these Vintage Havana Sneakers and couldn’t believe they are the best Gold Goose dupe out there! The price is on point for the quality and comfort of these sneakers. I love how they look with jeans or leggings and they are so comfortable! I’d recommend getting your normal size. I noticed they do stretch a tiny bit with wear. If you a half size, go with the smaller size.
4. Z Supply face mask – another item I shared on my stories last week but this is hands down THE BEST face mask I have ever tried on. Amazing quality, breathes really well, and just about as comfortable as you can get for a mask haha. I will never wear another face mask now!
5. Mustard Seed Jewelry– I have shared a lot about Mustard Seed on my IG. There’s a reason friends…the meaning behind the mustard seed comes from the bible, faith as small as a mustard seed will move mountains. It’s a favorite verse that I reference because it keeps me going. Her jewelry line is incredible, quality is high, all her pieces are handmade in Fort Worth, Texas and they’re all unique. Once you wear Mustard Seed you will see why I share it so much. They’re pieces you will wear a lifetime and are simple stunning. NOTE– to order a piece I would reach out to Marcie on Instagram. You could order on the website, but she has more on IG.
6. YouVersion Bible app– For starters, I struggle to open up my bible. At times I feel like it’s “work.” Having the bible app download on both my phone and apple watch I have the Lord’s word at my finger tips. It allows me to no longer put excuses and helps me to focus on my relationship with God. There’s some really good plans that focus on different categories. It’s helped me expand my relationship with the Lord and my faith has grown.
7. Liquid IV– Both my husband and I drink Liquid IV. It’s a daily go to for both of us. We love the taste and it helps us stay hydrated. I’ll be honest when we both got Covid, Liquid IV helped us stay hydrated. There’s something about drinking Liquid IV that helps you feel better. The flavors are so yummy and there’s different types to choose from- hydration, energy, sleep, immune and much more! My favorite flavor is the strawberry one. Use code: Styledbysequins
8. TULA products are my go to for skincare. Everything I use my skincare routine is from TULA. I find that whatever my skin care needs are TULA has a product that works. At times I break out and their acne line works! TULA’s anti aging line really makes a different for me since I’m focusing on prevention. Once I started using TULA I have not gone back to using my old products.
9. Comfy PJs– a good friend of mine told me about these from Nordstrom and I am obsessed too. They’re super soft and they wash really well. I got my normal size small in these and they are heavenly. The Nordstrom pajama set come with both the top and bottoms so the price point makes sense for these to be around $55. I promise these will last forever.
10. Made for this podcast by Jennie Allen – I’ve shared this podcast on Styled by Sequins IG stories times before but this has been a go-to lately for me during car rides. She started a new season a few weeks ago basically about living with joy, wisdom, and peace during this crazy season of life…and it’s been so encouraging and challenging to me!
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys have a fantastic and happy day. Have a blessed week y’all.
Love from Texas,