We all hate to always wash our hair… let’s be real dry shampoo is our best friend some days. On @styledbysequins Instagram page I’m sharing how I go from dirty, sweaty hair to fresh clean hair without having to wash it!
We have all been here before – facing the struggle of deciding whether to hit the gym or skip it because there is no time for a wash + style before evening plans. One of the trickiest parts of having hair is deciding what exactly to do with it during a workout, and how to avoid washing it daily after a sweat session.
It can seem kind of like a lose-lose situation. No one wants to wash their hair after every workout (hello dry hair!), but it seems just as daunting to find an easy way to style hair for the gym and wear easily out in public afterwards.
Here’s my dirty hair tips for after a sweaty workout & extend your hair…
- Apply dry shampoo on top of the sweaty hair. (I know gross)
- Brush it out and throw it up in a bun.
- Hop in the shower and try to avoid getting your hair wet. You can use a hair net, but I just wing it.
- After the shower, blow dry your hair. Depending on your dry shampoo I find that some products I need to use more than others to get it more fresh. Everyone’s hair is different. Use dry shampoo as needed before blow drying.
- After blow drying, style using a curling iron or whichever hot tools your wish
- BIGGEST GAME CHANGER! After styling, use a treatment serum or oil on the ends to help prolong your hair!
- lf you need more volume, use a texturizing spray and you’re good to go.
Shop my favorite hair products below by clicking the shoppable images…
Love from Texas,