Five reasons why I’m loving this look…
- Dressing the bump is hard and this would be an outfit I would wear pre bump. I try to wear items that I would wear prior to pregnancy to normalize the fact that my body is changing.
- It’s the perfect neutral for fall with a pop of print!
- This look is casual, but makes a subtle statement.
- Transitions into fall days perfectly. With fluctuating temps, it’s hard to find a sweater that’s not too heavy. This light weight sweater is so comfy! It comes in maternity sizing and regular sizing.
- Add a pop of color (these turquoise I’m wearing from Mustard Seed Jewelry) is the perfect addition to add to this look.
Have a happy Saturday!
Love from Texas,