I’m excited for today’s post! I’ve been getting lots of questions around what baby products are my favorite and what items we registered for with Corbin. If you are expecting, this is a great list to check when you go to register! You don’t really need a lot for a baby off the bat, but these are my MUST get items!
My top five products that we have loved since Corbin was born are listed here:
2. White noise maker. We used this one every night and this one he has in his room. I prefer the Hatch because you can control it with your phone. What a life saver! This also makes a great gift if you are attending a baby shower anytime soon!
3. Dockatot! This was the best gift we got. We use it every day and he loves it STILL!! He would hang out in it as a newborn and once he started napping in his room he used it there.
4. The Nose Frida. We use this thing A LOT! I did not think this was a must have until we saw how much it worked wonders. Their little noses are so small, you WILL be using it! Even if you think you won’t need this, trust me you will.
5. Bottle warmer- Baby Brezza. Corbin was formula fed from the beginning because we had to supplement. This bottle warmer was the best because it fit any brand and size bottle Total game changer if you are formula feeding.
6. Owlet sock and camera have given me such a peace of mind. Every night I can soundly go to sleep with the help of the Owlet sock. I can feel comfortable knowing Corbin is okay. The sock tracks his oxygen levels and heart rate. We have loved it and had no issues with it!
Everything else we love is mentioned below. We truly love and use each and every one of these products. If you have anything to add, leave your comments below!