Hey friends! How are y’all hanging in there right now? Take a moment, check in with yourself. Take a deep breath. That’s so important!
The majority (ie all) of us of have been quarantining / social distancing / stuck at home for 10ish days now. I have been stuck at home for longer than the rest because I’m on maternity leave. I only would leave the house here and there. Gosh do I miss leaving the house to walk around the town square. I am a homebody, so this isn’t too bad, but I’m starting to lose my mind now. I hate how the world around me isn’t “normal” that really puts an effect on me. So today I wanted to share some of my must-have items for maintaining my health (both physical and mental) and sanity with y’all, while we’re all in this weird time of being home 24/7! These are all items that really help me feel my best both mentally and physically and remind me to take care of myself! Self care is so important.
Click/tap on any image below to shop
- Self tanner– There’s nothing like a sun kissed skin. I’m convinced you feel better when you have a healthy glow.
- TULA mask– I have tried all the face masks, this one is by far the best!
- Self-Care Sunday mask– Talk about smooth skin, this cream is amazing. I love how it leaves my skin feel amazing.
- TULA gummies– These task amazing and so good for your hair, skin and nails!
- 50oz Tumblr– Water does the body wonders! Get your water intake easy with this tumblr, plus it’s cute!
- Collagen Powder– People love it for a reason!
- Hot/Cold face mask– Feeling puffy? Snag this hot/cold mask to feel fresh.
- Athleta Legging– These are better than Lululemon and at a good price!
- Cozy Barefoot Dreams blanket– Talk about cozy… this blanket is always on me.
- Daily Devotional– Such a good daily devotional of God’s word.
- A GREAT read– This book was recommended to me! SOO good if you’re needing a helpful read. It’s pretty eye opening too.
What are some things keeping you sane and healthy during these days at home? Comment below and let us know!
Love from Texas,