When attending a wedding, it’s all about the little details that make a wedding stand out or blend out. Focusing on those little things were an important thing when it came to wedding planning and something I needed because it’s the little things that count. When a wedding has a ton of small details people notice. I know so many people who either attended, were invited or who saw pictures and they all commented on our strong strong attention to details. That was totally my objective when planning our wedding!! Not only was our wedding something I will remember forever, but I wanted our wedding to be something special where people wanted to do the same. I love being that trend setter, I have always been that way. The interesting thing about each detail was it had a personal meaning to Colin and I. I like to call these personal details. I hope that with these ideas, you’ll love them and use it as inspiration! Just be sure to mention #SBSinspired. Okay now one to what’s real important… Let’s dig deep into those details we’ve been raving about!!
Details of the big day!
1. A few bridal details. A beaded purse, bridal perfume, vintage earrings, a hanky from my mother, velvet ring box, garter and the wedding ceremony shoes.
2. My little something blue was a stitched blue heart inside of my wedding dress. This heart symbolized Susie. Susie was like a second mother to me. Right before our wedding she passed away from stage 4 Brain Cancer. In addition to the blue stitched heart, I carried this heart full of ashes of Susie as well. I kept this heart right over mine (inside my dress) that whole day!
3. These elegant blush pink dresses were breathtaking on all the bridesmaids! Each dress hung on personalized wooden name hangers.
4. Each bridesmaid received a floral robe and earrings as a thank you for being by my side!
5. On the bathroom doors for both men and ladies, there was a picture of Colin and a picture my me when we both were around the same age.
This was the gorgeous ceremony site down below by the golf course. The attention to details with the chalk boards, decor, the three stands of cords display, floral arrangements and guest hankies were unbelievable. To this day I can’t believe this was my wedding. It really was the wedding of our dreams! (to see pictures, just click through)
After the ceremony, guests were drove by a golf cart back to the reception. As you can see it was sooo gorgeous! I think you can take a look for yourself here and see all the little things, which in the end bad for a sparkling wedding! (to see pictures, just click through)
Obviously, there was so much more that it’s hard to write and truly capture it all. If y’all are interested in seeing more, take a look at our wedding video below.. Enjoy!
If y’all have any wedding questions, feel free to ask… I’d love to help you in any way I can!!
Happy Wedding Season.
Love from Texas,